We believe in differentiating our capital.
As a Solutions Engineer you will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and technical objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our Sales team and ensure they constantly move towards a close.
We’re looking for someone who will make it their mission to streamline every part of Asana’s sales process and be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product and Engineering teams in their region. As a key voice of the customer back to the Product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
What You’ll Achieve
• Your work will directly impact the vision of the product
• Provide technical expertise to help the customer achieve great things
• Help to strategize various opportunities
• Position Asana solution within the market space
• Position yourself as a trusted advisor for colleagues and customers
• A storyteller who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting.
• A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
• An instinctual recognition of organizational and financial dynamics in companies of all sizes.
• Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful partnerships.
• The right balance of advocacy for the user and for Asana in all situations.
• 4+ years in a Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment.
• Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers.
• Proficiency presenting from Decks, Product Demonstrations, and White Boards.
• Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
• Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with BI tools and deep knowledge of a SAAS ecosystem
• Able to identify solutions to technical customer obstacles creatively and quickly
• Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
© Greenspring Associates