WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 80% of US households with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
Our Merchant Partners are critical to the success of Postmates, and we need a tech-savvy Tablet Associate to walkthrough technical troubleshooting to improve the partner experience. Having an understanding of networks and navigating device functionality should be natural for the role, but having a knack for connecting to people and an aptitude for logical thinking is just as important. You would be pioneering this new role, so we are looking for someone who thrives within a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Assisting customers with their technical hardware and software related inquiries
- Support a high volume of merchant partner contacts through e-mail, tickets, and inbound and outbound calls
- Tracking support issue progress in our bug and support ticket management systems (Zendesk and others)
- Configuring and installing software over the phone at restaurant locations
- Ability to create digestible documentation for internal process and external support needs
- Prioritize responsibilities in real time and adapt accordingly as needs shift to ensure the center runs smoothly.
- Be a positive role model for the team and greater Tablet Operations org, setting the tone by displaying a professional and positive demeanor, especially when faced with challenging situations.
- Meet and maintain all individual performance metrics
- 2+ years experience in an Operations, Support, IT, or Account Management role
- BA/BS Degree (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android; experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to deliver a repeatable excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Someone who thrives in a fast past, quickly evolving environment
- Excellent documentation skills
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Competitive wage
- Stock option plan
- Generous vacation time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Free Postmates Plus Unlimited
- Awesome office in Downtown Nashville with complimentary snacks
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- 3 paid volunteer days to give back to the community