We believe in differentiating our capital.
« View all jobs
Java Software Engineer
Apply for this job
Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals.
Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd’s spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd’s proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
Is growing revenue by 50% year over year
Maintains a world-class executive management team
Has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment.
If these wins excite you, we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for a backend Engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in Core Java, Multithreading and NoSQL and should be able to do significant contributions to the team. They must be at ease working with little supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Learn and adapt applicable technologies, products, and tools
● Develops in-depth knowledge of certain components of the product
● Understand and analyze business requirements and designs provided
● Assists with technical design
● Develops software components independently
● Develops and executes JUnit Tests
● Follows standard process and procedures
● Identifies and resolve software bugs
● Performs code reviews
● Tests and integrates with other development tasks
● Demonstrates problem solving and innovation
● Proactively picks up development and maintenance tasks
● Plans and prioritize the work
● Proactive reporting of all activities to the reporting managers
● Proactively seek or provide assistance as required
● Strong at Core Java / J2EE, Spring Framework, Restful Web services
● Multithreading, Design Patterns, and Data structures.
● Databases: NoSQL databases especially MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis
● Good experience with build systems like Maven & Gradle. Version control using Git
● Performance tuning, Groovy, Apache Thrift knowledge is a plus.
● Excellent problem-solving & communication skills
Experience / Qualification
● 3 to 6 Years
● BE /BTech/ MCA/MSc / MTech.
Apply for this job
Partner Company Sign In
© Greenspring Associates