We believe greatness happens when the makers of our world -- the industrial heroes who build things, fix things, grow things, and dig things -- are empowered by technology and data-assisted intelligence instead of being hampered by paperwork and analog processes. We are developing powerful, user-centric software that is creating better outcomes, more work opportunities, and awesome products at some of the largest companies in the world. At Parsable, you'll find a team hungry for your great ideas and innovative thinking, and when you take your seat on our rocket ship, your efforts and insights will help us move the needle even faster. We think you'll agree that Parsable is one of the most unique missions you'll find in a high-growth, Silicon Valley-based company today.
About this Role
A Customer Success Manager is part of the Global CS team at Parsable and is responsible for driving customer adoption and satisfaction with our Connected Worker platform. They own a portfolio of customers, are focused on their successful outcomes and experience, and help drive renewal/expansion revenue for Parsable.
- Manage new accounts, supporting them through Land, Adopt, Strengthen and Renew phases. This includes on-boarding, tracking usage/adoption, driving positive NPS/CSAT, providing content, training and guidance as needed.
- Develop adoption plays to help expand from early adoption phase to larger site deployment
- Closely monitor usage and adoption to help develop new assets to support the customer through the life of the full customer journey
- Achieve high customer satisfaction (reference-ability, CSAT/NPS, etc.)
- Achieve high customer referenceability, including customer and Parsable marketing activities
- Help the Customer Success team improve processes, best practices and hiring/recruiting; own specific initiatives to create a systematic CS approach.
- Share relevant and compelling stories of other Parsable customer successes and challenges, to help guide your customer’s governance, use cases, infrastructure decisions and timelines.
- Anticipate, communicate and facilitate new customer needs and/or product enhancements that will help both the customer and Parsable expand
- Be aware of Rational, Political, and Emotional elements in every customer decision
- Be an evangelist for the Connected Worker platform within your customers and in the market
- 3-5 years in a customer facing role (Customer Success, Engagement Manager, Account Manager), preferably with <100-person SaaS software companies selling to Fortune 500 enterprise customers
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with usage/adoption metrics, Customer Satisfaction scoring, ROI calculations, and business data analysis
- Excellent email, phone interpersonal and presentation skills; concise, actionable, and strategic communication style. Ability to adjust from internal to user to C-level communications
- Expertise in relevant Verticals (Consumer Products (CPG), etc.), functional areas (Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or strategic/operations consulting; an ideal candidate would have a mix of these.
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Amplitude, Gainsight etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a big plus
- Collaborative team player with proven record of working well with all company functions (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Products, Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to juggle a variety of customer priorities (and reprioritize constantly) and work independently
- Empathy, grace, economy, and conviction when expressing ideas and feedback
- Ability to learn technical content and context quickly, and then convey it to customers
- Ability to track and execute upon the smallest details, while never losing sight of the big-picture priorities and goals
- A great sense of humor