We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for building client relationships with enterprise businesses within a specified region. People who excel at this job have the ability to prospect, develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The AE must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
This is the job for you if...
● You have a track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement.
● You have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and executive level relationship management skills.
● You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
● You have tremendous work ethic with a passion for results.
● You have an exceptional level of drive and dedication coupled with a positive attitude.
● You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You have the ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges for Aviso to solve.
And this is what you’ll do…
• Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
• Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams. • Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams. • Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
• Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process.
• Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results.
• Evangelize the Aviso vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives. Aviso is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Aviso. How do you want to make your impact?
• Company Equity
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Unlimited Time Off
• 401k + More
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Commuter Benefits
• Catered Meals and Snacks