We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for building client relationships with enterprise businesses within a specified region. People who excel at this job have the ability to prospect, develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The AE must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
● You have a track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement.
● You have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and executive level relationship management skills.
● You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
● You have tremendous work ethic with a passion for results.
● You have an exceptional level of drive and dedication coupled with a positive attitude.
● You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You have the ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges for Aviso to solve.
This is what you’ll do...
• Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
• Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
• Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
• Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process.
• Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results.
• Evangelize the Aviso vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you!