Aviso is the AI compass that guides sales and go-to-market teams to close more deals, accelerate growth, and find their Revenue True North. Aviso AI delivers revenue intelligence, drives informed team-wide actions and course corrections, and gives precise guidance so sellers and teams don’t get lost in the fog of CRM and augment themselves with predictive AI.
With demonstrated results across Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders such as Dell, Splunk, Nuance, Elastic , Github, and RingCentral, Aviso works at the frontier of predictive AI to help teams close more deals and drive more revenue. Aviso AI has generated 305 billion insights, analyzed $180B in pipeline, and helped customers win $100B in deals. Companies use Aviso to drive more revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold, new frontiers. By using Aviso’s guided-selling tools instead of conventional CRM systems, sales teams close 20% more deals with 98%+ accuracy, and reduce spending on non-core CRM licenses by 30%.
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Implementation Manager role is responsible for the ultimate success of Aviso’s enterprise customers from start-to-finish. Reporting to the VP, Professional Services you will be working to ensure that customers are delighted with Aviso solutions. The ideal candidate can understand our customers, their needs, their business processes, their challenges, and can guide them through the process to implement and adopt Aviso.
This is the job for you if...
· You have a proven track record of managing programs, projects, deadlines, and scope in SaaS.
· You have the ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals and post-sales for existing customers.
· You have the ability to work with the marketing and sales team in assisting with pre-sales activities e.g. demos, best practice sharing.
· You have exemplary and proactive communication skills (verbal and written).
· You have the ability to build and maintain lasting customer relationships.
· You have the ability to continuously seek new ways to improve existing project management processes to strengthen the Aviso delivery methodology.
· You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Act as a primary point of contact for our enterprise customers and the operational aspects of the projects.
· Lead regular status meetings with project team, customers, sponsors, and stakeholders.
· Have a strong focus on overall customer success and delivering successful customer outcomes.
· Scope out project engagements and formalize this scope in a Statement of Work.
· Monitor and manage project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure that projects stay on track for assigned customer projects.
· Create documentation to meet customers new ways of working and facilitate change management and training initiatives.
· Assist in development of methodology and possessing the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology to adjust project plans and address accordingly.
· Design and lead implementations leveraging an in-depth knowledge of Aviso implementation best practices, Aviso API architecture and Aviso integration capabilities.
· Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
Aviso is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Aviso. How do you want to make your impact?