Portfolio Company Careers
Customer Success Manager - India
Apply for this job
805 Veterans Blvd., 300, Redwood City, CA 94063, US
Aviso helps sales teams close more deals with its proven revenue intelligence and operations platform. We are trusted by successful sales organizations at leading companies, including Honeywell, FireEye, Microsoft GitHub, RingCentral, LaunchDarkly, and Marlin Equity Partners. Aviso is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Customer Success Manager role is responsible for the ultimate success of Aviso’s enterprise customers from startto-finish. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be working to ensure that customers are delighted with Aviso solutions. The ideal candidate can understand our customers, their needs, business processes, and challenges, and is capable of guiding them through the process to implement and adopt Aviso.
● You’re fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
● You have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
● You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
● You have tremendous work ethic with a passion for results.
● You have an exceptional level of drive and dedication coupled with a positive attitude.
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You have the ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges for Aviso to solve.
This is what you’ll do...
● Have a strong focus on overall customer success and delivering successful customer outcomes.
● Act as a primary point of contact for our enterprise customers and lead regular business discussions with customers, gather requirements, and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it.
● Ability to work with the sales and marketing team in assisting with demos and best practice sharing pre-sale, and facilitating change management and training initiatives post-sale.
● Ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals, and ensuring projects stay on track and within budget.
● Continuously seeking new ways to improve existing project management processes to strengthen the Aviso delivery methodology.
● Design and lead implementations leveraging an in-depth knowledge of Aviso implementation best practices, Aviso API architecture and Aviso integration capabilities.
● Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you!
Partner Company Sign In
Portfolio Company Careers