data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our values which helps us operate as a high-performing global team. We put our 'Customer First' and at the center of every decision we make, we 'Own It & Deliver' by following through with what we say we are going to do, and 'Challenge, Then Commit' by proposing solutions, not just issues to 'Win As A Team'.
We are a remote-first company. We trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As data.ai’s Sr Sales Manager you will be tasked with developing a world class sales organization. The Sr Sales Manager will serve as a strategic partner to the VP of Sales, and be a pivotal component to data.ai’s growth trajectory. You will be accountable for New Business Bookings growth, sales playbooks and workflows, and building a team with high talent density. This hire will have the unique opportunity to integrate and expand the growing sales force to drive customer and revenue growth.
To ensure we execute on our values we are looking for someone who has a passion for:
You should recognize yourself in the following…
○ Comfortable leading a team through rapidly changing circumstances, priorities and goals.
○ Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively represent a multi-disciplined operation.
○ Strong, inclusive communicator with the ability to drive collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
○ Ability to attract and recruit top talent and to relentlessly motivate the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity, and manage and reward performance.
○ Strong developer of others within the organization.
○ Humble: lack of ego, no concerns about status, quick to share credit, praise others freely, demonstrate strong alignment with the team’s collective win.
○ Hungry: intrinsically motivated, diligent, strong desire to do more by going above and beyond.
○ Smart: high emotional intelligence and interpersonal awareness.
$128,800 - $218,500 (base salary)We also provide quarterly commission plan with potential accelerators
Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, location, and balancing internal equity relative to other data.ai employees. Candidates offered roles will be in the range based on these factors.
Some of the total rewards we offer…
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Yes, I want this job!