This is a six-month paid internship starting between January and March 2024, depending on your availability. You’ll be onsite, working from our Barcelona, Spain office; a dynamic hub for our sales, marketing and technical teams. Submit your application by November 17, 2023 for consideration.
A Nutanix Sales Development internship is a launchpad for your studies; an opportunity to expand your professional skills, working alongside a supportive, innovative, and customer-centric Sales team.. Sales development is a critical team at Nutanix and helps us deliver consistent, seamless, and efficient revenue to fuel our organization, giving you valuable experience at the core of the pipeline generation process.
We want you to succeed, which is why, during your internship, you will benefit from a collaborative and supportive work culture, where you are encouraged to contribute your ideas and own expertise. Strengthen your sales skills beyond the classroom through hands-on, impactful work, as you learn, grow, and explore with training and mentoring from our team of experts.
The Sales Development team at Nutanix is a diverse and global team spread across 4 continents, 8 countries, and speaking over 13 languages. Our team comprises exceptionally talented professionals with varied backgrounds and expertise, enabling us to collaborate to deliver outstanding results.
We are looking for the next generation of Sales specialists who are excited to gain work experience in the Enterprise Cloud Technology industry. Sound like you? Apply by November 17, 2023.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
Perks You'll Enjoy
● Mentorship and support from your manager and team
● In-person collaboration and connection opportunities at our dynamic Barcelona Hub
● A multinational company with unique teammates and a vibrant Employee Resource Group community
● Competitive pay, Wellness Days, and Volunteer Time Off
What Our Interns Say
“My internship helped me understand the industry and how big companies work. I learned a lot about goal setting and prioritizing while working on multiple projects at the same time.”-Maria
“I’ve been given real independence and responsibility, working on my own and within a variety of teams. I’ve improved my confidence and communication and have gained new skills.” -Marco
We understand you are pursuing multiple employment options. Please note these important dates.
● Application Deadline: Friday, November 17, 2023
● Application Screening: We will review your application to understand your unique talents and skills in relation to our opportunities.
● First Round: Interview with one of our Talent Advisors to dive into your unique experiences and motivators.
● Second Round: Interview with the Hiring Manager to learn more about the opportunity and showcase your skills.
● Third Round: Interview with an additional member of the Hiring Team to assess your language skills and give you a chance to ask questions and learn more about the team you’ll potentially work with.
● Final Decision: Offers extended to finalists.